OK quick, grab your purse (wallet for you guys) and tell us what’s in it. NO CHEATING! You can’t put anything in or take anything out. I DARE YOU!
Here’s my list:
- Wallet with 3 checkbooks – family, diaper, childcare – debit card, tons of membership and buy 12 get 1 free cards, all 6 kids’ immunization records, insurance and dental cards, CPR and First Aid certification cards, business cards, various coupons – good and expired.
- Change purse with a little cash, change and a bunch of stickers from the past continuing education meetings I’ve attended.
- A zippered pouch with lip primer, four lipsticks, two lip balms and two glosses.
- My cell phone. The new one Teacher got me for my birthday!
- Two pair of sunglasses; one pink one silver with rhinestones.
- My personal organizer, a twin to Teacher’s.
- Three packs of my new favorite gum: Orbit. One in Maui Melon and two in Mojito – yum! Plus another partial pack of my previous fave: Icebreakers.
- My iPod. Purple of course.
- A pen, until one of the little boys steals it.
- Two hand lotion samples I got as freebies with WAHM purchases. WAHMs are the best!
- A handful of cough drops that are getting soft with age – gross!
- My set of keys: house, van, other van door and backthe dead one, parents’ house key, church outside key, church/school inside key, high school music wing key, Directors get keys to such places! five grocery store membership cards, little light, briefcase key, and four unknown keys I’m hanging on to just in case I need them.
That’s it for me… What’s in YOUR purse/wallet?