Try some of these spring activities with your child, and relish the time spent together.
- Take a walk in the park and listen for the birds.
- Write your names with magnetic letters on the refrigerator door.
- Write a real-life “snail mail” letter to a friend or relative and mail it together.
- Bake a batch of cookies and share the first broken one.
- Exercise together. Be sure to giggle a lot.
- Read a book together.
- Fly a kite.
- Plant some seeds and watch them grow.
- Visit the zoo and feed the animals.
- Count up to 10 and backwards to 1 again.
- Play a game together.
- Name 3 things you love about each other.
Photo Credit: Makar Sankranti Decorations