The other day I was cleaning up my computer, reorganizing and deleting files, and I came across the following “Mommy Questions” that I’d asked Little Guy about two years ago when he was five. I’m going to do it again to see how his answers have changed, but here are his five-year-old answers for now – enjoy!
1. What is something Mommy always says to you?
I love you.
2. What makes Mommy happy?
3. What makes Mommy sad?
When I’m not here.
4. How does Mommy make you laugh?
By making funny faces.
5. What was Mommy like as a child?
I don’t know… ummm…? Mom, did you make a mess in your room when you were little?
6. How old is Mommy?
51 or 55.
7. How tall is Mommy?
8. What is Mommy’s favorite thing to do?
Play on the computer??
9. What does Mommy do when you’re not around?
10. If Mommy becomes famous, what will it be for?
11. What is Mommy really good at?
12. What is Mommy not very good at?
Losing the iPad?
13. What does Mommy do for her job?
To watch the kids when they’re here.
14. What is Mommy’s favorite food?
Chinese food from the Chinese place.
15. What makes you proud of Mommy?
When you turn on the TV.
16. If Mommy were a cartoon character, who would she be?
A girl on the show that you don’t want me to watch. (Ziva – NCIS)
17. What do you and Mommy do together?
Sit by each other.
18. How are you and Mommy the same?
By loving each other. And our faces.
19. How are you and Mommy different?
You have a bed for you and Dad.
20. How do you know Mommy loves you?
Cuz you always hug me and kiss me!
Oh too funny! Have you ever had a conversation like this with one of your children? What did they say about you??