In no particular order…
- 1. “Could you please not sneeze into the batter?”
– Irish Girl to Little Guy while making cheesecakes.
Keep an eye out for the recipe – it’s worth the wait!
- 2. “This isn’t my band-aid – why is it on my knee?”
– Jo-Bear, staring at his left knee.
- 3. “Where are your clothes?”
– Said often to Peanut and Love Bug.
- 4. “Well, I was trying to hit a bug with this cantaloupe…”
– Jo-Bear, on how he hit his head.
- 5. “Don’t take your pants off and dance on the table!”
– Irish Girl to two-year-old nekkie stage Love Bug.
- 6. “Stop licking the cat!”
– Me to Little Guy. Poor Buddy!
- 7. “What are you eating and where did you get it?”
– Any adult to any of the younger four children.
- 8. “Oh! It’s not my bra; it’s me!”
– Princess, after discovering what was bugging her all day.
- 9. “It smells like a llama in here.
– Angel Face, for no apparent reason.
- 10. “Why are you naked?!”
– Me to Little Guy, way too often.
Oh yes, they call him the Streak; fastest thing on two feet…”
What are some of the strange phrases heard at your house?